Need Cash? Give Us A Ring!
- Fairfield Pawn is a full service pawnshop. We will give you a loan on your jewelry, the latest electronics and gadgets, guns, tools, etc.
- We buy and sell gold. Bring your scrap jewelry and get cash.
- Watch battery service starts at only $3.
- Fairfield Pawn now offers firearms and firearms accessories (ammo, holsters, cleaning kits, etc.) Law Enforcement Officers, we are licensed to sell large capacity magazines. LEO's are also offered special savings.
Fairfield Pawn will make transferring your Firearms easy!
If you see a firearm on the internet and you want to purchase it, all we need are a few details from your seller.
- Company Name
- Fax Number
- Order Number
- Please make sure the item is CA approved.
Once you have this information, call: 707-425-8403
Both handguns and long guns transferred to us from another FFL are $45.00(includes State of California DROS of $25). One handgun every 30 days. FSC is required by CA law. If you need a HSC, it is $25. Tests are administered here. All out of state firearms purchases are required by the state of California to charge sales tax. Fairfield's current sales tax rate is 8.625%.
Private party transfers are when both parties are present and want to transfer a firearm between the two. Private Party Transfers are charged $35. Sales tax is not charged with private party transfers.
As of Jan.1 2015 you will need a FSC card for all firearm transactions (call for info)
Transferring your items out of state
We can transfer your firearms to an out of state FFL. $20 each plus actual shipping costs. Please call us if you have any questions about transferring firearms.
Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
We at Fairfield Pawn believe deeply in the United States Constitution. We are devoted to protecting all our citizen’s rights, including the 2nd Amendment which lawfully grants law-abiding, positive contributors to society the rights to bear and own firearms.